Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Made this wonderful recipe tonight! The grating process was a little time consuming but it was worth it!!!
5 medium sweet potato
1/2 cup diced frozen onions
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Mrs Dash original blend
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grate your sweet potato with a cheese grater OR if your food processor has a grating feature use that. It will make life SO much easier.
3. Heat up a frying pan on high heat. Add EVOO. Add the sweet potato, onion and Mrs Dash. Cook until sweet potato begins to brown and soften.
4. Add sweet potato hash in 9 x 13 greased pan. Begin to create holes for your eggs.
5. Crack your eggs into the hash and bake for 15-20 mins depending on how runny you want your eggs.
6. Sprinkle with desired seasoning and serve.
Recipe adapted from Dieffs