Wednesday, January 7, 2015

All-In 24 Day Challenge: Day 1 Cleanse Phase

Hello! It's a New Year and we are ready to start it off on the right foot! What better way then to start the All-In Nationwide 24 Day Challenge with over 90,000 participants! We are super excited to be tracking our journey with you! Below is a great video for anyone starting their challenge or interested in what the challenge is! If you continue down, we also have our food journals for the day and a great recipe at the end! 



Brittany

Day 1:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Grape Spark, Catalyst (3 tablets)
  • Breakfast (Meal 1):  Fiber DrinkChocolate Meal Replacement Shake
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Hard boiled egg
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Grilled chicken salad with homemade Italian dressing (see recipe below, this is my favorite homemade dressing yet!)
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Fruit Punch Spark, Mixed nuts
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Salmon, baked potato and Italian stewed tomatoes and Omegaplex (2 tablets)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6):  Grapefruit, Pistachios
  • Herbal Cleanse tablets
Thoughts: This is not my first challenge so I knew what to expect for the first day, lots of going to the bathroom... and no I don't mean number two! With all the fluids your drinking and cleansing that is going on I felt like every 30 minutes I was needing to pee! Unfortunately, mid afternoon I started feeling like a head cold was coming on and have not been able to kick it and have been in bed since getting home from work. So no exercise for me, trying to rest up since I have my first Winter Running Series "Frozen Foot Race" this Sunday.

Total Daily Water intake - 112 oz

Kyle

Day 1:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Fiber Drink, (1) banana and Pumpkin Spice Meal Replacement Shake
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Hard boiled egg
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Grilled Chicken Salad with homemade Italian dressing (see recipe below)
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Fruit punch Spark, Carrots and garlic hummus 
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Salmon, baked potato and Italian stewed tomatoes and Omegaplex (2 tablets)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Pistachios 
  • Herbal Cleanse tablets
Thoughts: I was in need of another 24 Day Challenge after the holidays. I could tell I was getting away from healthy eating with all the family get-togethers and cookies. It was time to get back on track! Well my first day went pretty well. I felt like I had decent energy all day long. I decided to drink my Spark a little later in the day to give me energy throughout the evening. All in all, great first day on the Cleanse Phase!

Total Daily Water intake - 98 oz










Italian Dressing Recipe

Ingredients:

1-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
2 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried celery flakes

Directions:

Shake ingredients together and store in a jar. Mix 2 tablespoon dry mix cup with 1/4 cup vinegar (I prefer red wine vinegar), 2 teaspoons water and 1/2 cup olive oil. 

Recipe adapted from Nikki's House Advorecipes


If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment