Thursday, June 12, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Results!


Feelings: Well I did not lose the 10 pounds I was hoping to lose but I came pretty darn close! I am happy with the progress I did make and was a-mazed to see the before and after of the “Progress after Two 24 Day Challenges”!   Not only have I had the physical changes but I have so much more energy and have reestablished my healthy eating habits! I am very happy with the entire experience and glad I was able to complete the 24 Day Challenge with all products this time! I am looking forward to continuing my eating habits, as well as some of my favorite Advocare products!  I am going to continue with the Meal Replacement ShakesCatalystSparkAdvobars, Muscle Gain,Post Workout Recovery and Rehydrate!  Please continue to check back for updates on Healthy Recipes, Fitness posts and Advocare information!

Helpful Hint:

Want to make some extra money while enjoying your advocare products?

  
For only $79 you will become an AdvoCare Distributor, receive $50 worth of product samples and a Distributor Kit detailing everything that AdvoCare has to offer. 



Here are just a few of the benefits:


Save on Products
Once you sign up with AdvoCare, you will enjoy an
immediate 20% discount off the retail price of our
great products
(excluding sales aids), and could earn up
to a 40% discount.

Earn Income
As a Distributor, you can sell AdvoCare products and earn up to 40% commission. Once you reach the 40% level, you are eligible to earn income five different ways

Become Debt Free
Not only does AdvoCare give you the opportunity to earn income, but we also show you how to use this income to achieve life on your terms. DebtBuster® is a proven system that teaches you the principles of debt, money and investing. This program is FREE to all AdvoCare Distributors.

Access Exclusive Content
Once you become an AdvoCare Distributor, you will receive your own personal Web site, and gain access to exclusive offers, programs and incentives that can help you succeed.

Take the next step to better your future!  Become a Distributor today!

*all information under helpful hint taken from Advocare Becoming a Member


If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment