Thursday, June 12, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 23 & 24 Max Phase



Day 23:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, 1st MNS Color Pack
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Rice cakes with hummus
  • 15 min before Lunch: MNS Color Pack
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Grilled Chicken Salad, MNS White Packs (both)
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Skipped
  • Pre-exercise: Catalyst (3), Advocare Rehydrate
  • Exercise: 3.7 mile run
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Chicken & Veggie Roaster with Quinoa , Omegaplex (2)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Watermelon
Water intake- 130 oz
Day 24: The LAST DAY
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Grape, 1st MNS Color Pack
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): 2 hard-boiled eggs, banana
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): skipped
  • 15 min before Lunch: MNS Color Pack
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Chicken Salad made with greek yogurt,  topped on greens, tomato, carrots, MNS White Packs (both)
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Advobar
  • Pre workout: Catalyst (3), Advocare Rehydrate
  • Exercise: 2.5 mile run
  • Dinner: (Meal 5): Leftover Chicken & Veggie Roaster with Quinoa, Omegaplex (2)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Grapes
Water intake- 133 oz

Feeling: It is hard to believe that the challenge is actually over! I am glad I decided to do the 24 Day Challenge the way it was meant to be now that I am done breastfeeding.  I felt that it has helped me get back on track with making healthier choices and I have made some new favorite recipes!  Tomorrow is weigh-in!!!

Helpful Hint:

Chicken & Veggie Roaster served with Quinoa

1 box Vegetable or Chicken broth
3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, trimmed of fat
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 diced onion
3 cups diced tomatoes (I used homemade)
1 bundle of celery, diced
1 bag of carrots
2 teaspoons thyme
2 teaspoons basil
2 teaspoons oregano
salt and pepper to taste


Throw the entire ingredient list into roaster or crock pot and cook for 3-4 hours.  I cooked mine in the oven at 350 for 3.5 hours and the chicken just fell apart!  I was very happy with the way this turned out since I pretty much looked in my fridge and cabinets and threw it together!  I served this on top of left over Quinoa but it could be eaten by itself or with brown rice.

If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment