Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 21 & 22 Max Phase

Day 21:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, 1st MNS Color Pack
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement Shake
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Advobar Raw
  • Pre-exercise: Catalyst (3), Advocare Rehydrate
  • Exercise: 8 mile run
  • 15 min before Lunch: MNS Color Pack
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Post Workout Recovery, MNS White Packs (both)
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Skipped
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Grilled Caribbean Chicken salad, Omegaplex (2)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Watermelon
Water intake- 150 oz
Day 22:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Grape, 1st MNS Color Pack
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): skipped
  • 15 min before Lunch: MNS Color Pack
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Left over Chicken Quinoa Vegetable Stir Fry, MNS White Packs (both)
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Clean Eating Strawberry Rhubarb muffin
  • Exercise: 2 mile run
  • Post workout: Advocare Rehydrate
  • Dinner: (Meal 5):Grilled Chicken Salad, Omegaplex (2)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Watermelon
Water intake- 123 oz

Feeling: Amazed that I am just about done with the challenge.  I have to admit the first 3 days are rough but once you get through them and the cravings go away it is not that bad and I feel that I appreciate the taste of food much more and can really taste flavoring a lot more!  I am excited to weigh in and measure myself to see my progress!  But I am happy to be feeling good and I believe it has helped my running as well!


If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment