Sunday, June 1, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 13 Max Phase

Day 13:

Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, 1st MNS Color Pack, Catalyst (3)
Exercise: Color Run 5k
Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Carrots and hummus
15 min before Lunch: MNS Color Pack
Lunch (Meal 3): 2 rice cakes, hard boiled egg, spinach, grape tomatoes, MNS White Packs (both)

Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Advobar Raw
Dinner (Meal 5): Turkey Sausage and broccoli, Omegaplex (2)
Evening Snack (Meal 6): Watermelon

Water intake- 135 oz

Feelings: I have felt so good lately! Tons of energy, clothes are getting loose and not to get to private, but usually at this time of the month I am quite testy and my mood even seems to be better than usual! Have been enjoying this second half of the 24 Day Challenge!

If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter and I are starting the 24 Day Challenge tomorrow :) We're meal planning, and I'm so happy to have found your posts that walk us through food choices, etc!!! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I am glad that you have found this helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete