Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 7 & 8 Cleanse Phase



 Day 7:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, Probiotic Restore (2)
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Advobar Raw
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Burger on bed of lettuce, Grape tomatoes and Strawberries,
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Skipped
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Garlic Lime Grilled Chicken Salad (see recipe below) fresh fruit salad, Omegaplex (2)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Strawberries
  • Bedtime: Herbal Cleanse Tablets
Water intake- 115 oz

Feeling: Today was difficult we had a picnic at our house and there was tons of yummy, I did take a bite of Kaylynn’s dessert but otherwise I behaved myself!  I am actually glad that I was on the cleanse because I probably would have ate way too much!

I doubled the recipe since we were having more guests
Helpful hint:

Garlic Lime Grilled Chicken
4 Boneless Chicken breasts
1 Lime
4 cloves Garlic
½ cup Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Chili Powder
¼ cup Cilantro

Place all ingredients in zip-lock bag, marinate overnight and then cook however you desire.  I cut into small pieces and grilled, to use on top of salads.


Day 8: Memorial Day
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, Catalyst (3), Probiotic Restore (2)
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Fiber Drink
  • Prework out: Catalyst (3), Red Raspberry Rehydrate
  • Exercise: 7 mile run
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Post Workout Recovery Shake
  • Lunch (Meal 3):  2 pieces Grilled Chicken (with BBQ sauce *cheat*), Hamburger Lettuce Wrap
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Watermelon, Strawberries and Grape salad (*cheat*)
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Salad with hamburger on top. Omegaplex (2)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Fruit salad
Water intake- 150 oz

Feeling: Ready to get back to my daily routine of eating, it is hard to stick to the eating every 2-3 hours when you are busy and running around, but I am still feeling good and I was worried I would be sore after my 7 mile run (the longest I have ever ran) but I really think the Post Workout Recovery helps with muscle recovery! 

  If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment