Sunday, May 25, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 5 & 6 Cleanse Phase



Day 5:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, Probiotic Restore (2)
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Clean Baked Oatmeal (see recipe below)
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): 2 rice cakes and hummus
  • Lunch (Meal 3):  Homemade tomato sauce over whole wheat noodles
  • Prework out: Catalyst (3), Red Raspberry Rehydrate
  • Exercise: 5 mile run
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Post Work-Out Recovery
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Pork chop, carrots and cherry tomatoes, Omegaplex (2)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Homemade popcorn with coconut oil
  • Bedtime: Herbal Cleanse Tablets
Water intake- 154 oz

Feeling: Today marked half way through the Cleanse Phase!  I decided I am going to weigh myself every 5 days to see how I am doing and I was pleasantly surprised to have already lost 4 lbs.  I would like to lose around 10 for the full 24 days but we will see!

Helpful Hint

Clean Eating Baked Oatmeal

5 cups rolled oats (rolled or steel cut)
2 cups Almond Milk
4 large eggs
½ cup honey
1 TB baking powder
1/2 TB chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla
Seasonal fruit (I used bananas, strawberries, blueberries and rhubarb).  I put the banana and strawberries sliced on the bottom, and then mixed the blueberries and rhubarb throughout the batter.
 


 Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 9 x 13 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown.


Day 6:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, Catalyst (3), Probiotic Restore (2)
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Clean Baked Oatmeal
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): 1 hard-boiled egg, cherry tomatoes
  • Lunch (Meal 3):  Berry Meal Replacement Shake
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Grapes and cherry tomatoes
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Leftover Spaghetti Squash. Omegaplex (2)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Watermelon
  • Bedtime: Herbal Cleanse Tablets
Water intake- 100 oz

Feeling: Life has been crazy lately but I still feel that I am able to stick with the plan without too much difficultly!  It has been a busy weekend so far and that is part of the reason why I am posting both updates on Day 7, please forgive me :) Also, since it is a Holiday weekend I will probably combine updates for day 7 & 8 as well!

If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment