Friday, May 30, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 11 Max Phase



Day 11:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, 1st MNS Color Pack, Catalyst (3)
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Greek yogurt
  • 15 min before Lunch: MNS Color Pack
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Hamburger, sweet potato, asparagus, MNS White Packs (both)
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Strawberries, blueberries
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Chicken, carrots, celery, grape tomatoes and hummus, Omegaplex (2)
  • Exercise: 1.5 mile run
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Watermelon
Water intake- 135 oz

Feeling: Today was my weigh in for the cleanse phase, I was happy to have lost 5 lbs so far, so I only have 5 more to go to meet my goal!  This was my first time trying the Max Phase and I thought everything went well with taking the pills at certain times and I felt good throughout the day!


If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment