- Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, Catalyst (3), Probiotic Restore (2)
- Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
- Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): missed
- Lunch (Meal 3): Left over Grilled Chicken, zucchini and potato packs
- Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Advobar
- Dinner (Meal 5): Grilled Chicken salad topped with cucumber, carrots and tomatos. Rice cake with hummus. Omegaplex (2)
- Evening Snack (Meal 6): Watermelon
- Bedtime: Herbal Cleanse Tablets
Water intake- 100 oz
Feeling: Some days you just can't follow the rules, today was a difficult day to try to follow the rule of eating every 2-3 hours. I had my meal replacement shake around 9:30 am, and do to stuff at work I was only able to eat my lunch around 3:00 pm. Therefore my schedule was a little off today but I still stuck with the things I am supposed to eat, and still haven't had any processed food and feeling great!
If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!