Here is a great recipe to use during the Advocare 24 Day Challenge!
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 large purple onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- 1 can RO*TEL (I used the Mexican Lime & Cilantro variety)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice chicken and veggies into strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon, and spices. Mix well.
- Add the chicken and veggies to the seasoning mixture and stir until coated.
- Pour into greased 10X13 baking dish.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through. Stir halfway through cooking.
- Serve with whole grain tortillas or lettuce wraps.
- via www.time2saveworkshops.com