Friday, October 25, 2013

Advocare 10 Day Cleanse: Weigh-In

Here are the results to my 10 Day Cleanse. Even though I did not lose a substantial amount of weight, I was happy with the 7 inches lost.  I also feel like the cleanse helped me improve my eating habits.

 
Also, a BIG thank you to everyone who “liked” our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, so to show you our appreciation and celebrate the end of my 10 day cleanse, we would like to announce the winner of our giveaway!


Congrats Michelle Weaver! You have won a sample pouch of Spark, and a bottle of Slam!
 


 And just a heads up, we are getting close to 300 "likes" on our AdvocarePAChampions page, we will be having some more opportunities next week for winning some goodies!!! Thank you for all your support!!!
 
If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment