Tuesday, October 22, 2013

10 Day Cleanse: Day 8

Day 8:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): 
  • Pre-Breakfast: Fiber Drink (Stir into 8oz of water and follow immediately with 8oz of water)
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Replacement Shake.
  • Mid-Morning Snack (Meal 2): Peanuts.
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Mango Strawberry Spark 30 minutes before lunch, Salad (The remaining salad from Day 6)
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Sliced apple with natural peanut butter.
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Crock-pot Spaghetti Squash and Turkey Meatballs 
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Mixed nuts. 
Day 7 water intake - 128oz

Feeling: I'm still not feeling my best because of all the poison I have on my arms, but besides that, I feel good. I had energy today like I normally do. I also was able to drink more water today than I have been the last couple of days, which was a plus.

Helpful Hint:

Crock-pot Spaghetti Squash and Turkey Meatballs

Ingredients:

  • 1 med/lg spaghetti squash
  • 1 can tomato sauce (no salt added), I used our homemade spaghetti sauce
  • 1 bag Jennie-O Turkey Meatballs
  • 1 cup frozen mixed peppers and onions
Cut squash in half – use a big knife, cutting is kind of difficult. Take out the seeds.
Put peppers and onions in crock-pot
Put a small layer of tomato sauce in crock bottom (just enough to cover bottom), put squash cut side down. Layer the meatballs as best you can & then pour remaining tomato sauce over meatballs.
Set on LOW for 6/7 hrs.

Once finished cooking, take squash from crock pot and use a fork to "pull" the spaghetti out. Top with sauce and meatballs!   ENJOY!


3 comments:

  1. Im definitely trying this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the recipe for your tomato sauce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the recipe for your tomato sauce

    ReplyDelete