Sunday, October 20, 2013

10 Day Cleanse: Day 6

Day 6:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Fruit Punch Spark, (1) ProBiotic and (3) Catalyst tablets.
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Replacement Shake and (2) Omegaplex tablets 
  • Mid-Morning Snack (Meal 2): Peanuts and an apple.
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Mango Strawberry Spark 30 minutes before lunch. Subway 6" Black Forest Ham sub with lettuce, tomato, onion on whole wheat bread.
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Small chocolate ice cream shake (I cheated a little :P).
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Grilled chicken salad ( took off most of the cheese and gave it to Kiki)
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Homemade applesauce. 
  • At Bedtime- Herbal cleanse tablets with 8oz of water.
Day 6 water intake - 96oz



Feeling: We weren't home all day today, which means it was another active day, so I didn't have the best choices for meals and snacks. I still didn't do bad, besides the shake for my afternoon snack. My energy levels are still up, which I am very happy to see. Day 6 is in the books. Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. I am a new advocare distributor and so glad I found your blog. Do you mind if I use some of your information??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, thank you so much for following our blog! Yes, go ahead, use what you need!

      Delete
    2. Also, feel free to reference our blog when sharing our info. :) It would be greatly appreciated!

      Delete