Friday, October 18, 2013

10 Day Cleanse: Day 4

Day 4:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Mango Strawberry Spark, (1) ProBiotic and (3) Catalyst tablets.
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement Shake.
  • Mid-Morning Snack (Meal 2): Peanuts.
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Mango Strawberry Spark 30 minutes before lunch. Meat loaf with broccoli and cauliflower.
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Peanuts.
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Haddock fajita (with red peppers, green peppers and onions) and (2) Omegaplex tablets.
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Cut up apples with peanut butter.
  • At Bedtime- Herbal cleanse tablets with 8oz of water.
Day 2 water intake - 110oz

Feelings: I was a little more active today, so I didn’t have the time to eat fruit, I only had time to grab a handful of peanuts on the go. On the other hand, I had great energy today, and feel really good. Day 4 in the books!  

Helpful Hint: My helpful hint for today is to suggest drinking the second serving of Spark at lunch if you are feeling sluggish and tired during the second half of the day. I made this mistake the first day, and since day 2 it has made a huge difference, and giving me the extra boost.




If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment