Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10 Day Cleanse: Day 2

Day 2:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): Mango Strawberry Spark and (3) Catalyst tablets.
  • Pre-Breakfast: Fiber Drink (Stir in 8oz of water, and drink quickly and follow with another 8oz of water).
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake.
  • Mid-Morning Snack (Meal 2): Apple and natural peanut butter.
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Cabbage, potato and turkey sausage
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Grapes
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Grilled chicken, grilled zucchini and cauliflower and (2) Omegaplex tablets
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Peanuts
  • At Bedtime- Herbal cleanse tablets with 8oz of water
Day 2 water intake - 130oz

Dinner (Meal 5)

Feelings: Completed day 2 of the Cleanse Phase! I wasn’t quite as hungry during the day as I was on the first day. I did feel pretty tired in the evening, but once I had my evening snack, I felt a lot better, and my energy was back.


Helpful Hint: 

No comments:

Post a Comment