Thursday, October 24, 2013

10 Day Cleanse: Day 10 Final Day!


Day 10 (Last Day):
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach): 8 oz of water with Probiotic Restore- wait 30 minutes, Fruit punch Spark and (3) Catalyst tablets.
  • Pre-Breakfast: Fiber Drink (Stir in 8oz of water, and drink quickly and follow with another 8oz of water).
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
  • Mid-Morning Snack (Meal 2): Missed this snack due to schedule.
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Leftover Sausage and Vegetable Foil Pack
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Apple with natural peanut butter.
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Taco salad.
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Homemade Apple Sauce
Day 9 water intake -101oz



Feelings: My last day is here! All in all, my 10 day cleanse went very well. I must say I now enjoy 'healthy' foods more that I normally wouldn't care for. There were some foods that I tried that I normally wouldn't have and I actually liked them!  

Helpful Hint: 




As promised, we are doing a special giveaway in celebration of completing my cleanse.  All you have to do is go to our Facebook pagAdvoCarePAChampions and LIKE the page to be a part of the drawing!! We will be announcing the winner of our giveaway tomorrow as well as my cleanse results!!


If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment