What is the “Cleanse Phase?”
Over time, these toxins may affect our health and digestion. In the long term, the ability to absorb the foods and nutrients we consume daily can become diminished. When this happens, individuals no longer receive the full benefit of their daily diet. Every day, a person's diet should provide essential nutrients to keep that individual performing at peak effectiveness. Proper absorption of nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals is essential to maintaining a healthy body. However, periodic lifestyle changes may generate the need for a “fresh start” to regain a healthy balanced nutrition routine with a solution that will also help other AdvoCare products you take once again reach their full potential.
THE SOLUTION: Herbal Cleanse System:
The AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse system can help rid your body of toxins and waste with its unique blend of herbal ingredients. Using a systematic approach, this 10-day system guides you day by day through the steps for thorough internal cleansing and improved digestion. Herbal Cleanse supports the body's metabolic systems and general health during the detoxification process by helping keep energy levels up, aiding in removing impurities, and supporting the immune system. Some people who use Herbal Cleanse for the first time experience an encouraging reduction in pounds and/or inches when they pair the system with the recommended diet and exercise. Each Herbal Cleanse system includes these three key products:
- ProBiotic Restore™ ULTRA: Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that confer health benefits on the host. Our bodies must maintain a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria to work at its best. When this balance is disturbed, it can have significant negative effects on our health. ProBiotic Restore ULTRA contains a superior multi-strain probiotic complex that provides four billion colony forming units (CFU) of freeze dried friendly bacteria to support your body's overall health by main-taining the normal, healthy balance of microorganisms your body needs.* This probiotic complex with six high potency strains - three species of Lactobacillus and three species of Bifidobacterium ensures full coverage of both the small and large intestines. ProBiotic Restore ULTRA helps strengthen and support our immune system, supports intestinal health and function, aids in digestion and enhances your weight loss program. Take on days four through 10.
- Fiber Drink: Fiber Drink is rich in the fibers your body needs to work at its best. Each serving provides 10 grams of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber to help add the fiber your diet fails to provide. As part of the Herbal Cleanse system, Fiber Drink helps move the toxins and waste products through the digestive tract while scouring your intestinal tract to support improved nutrient absorption. Available in a deliciously smooth peaches and cream flavor or a fruity citrus flavor, Fiber Drink is a vital tool for achieving improved overall health. Take on days one through three, and again on days eight through 10.
- Herbal Cleanse Tablet: The Herbal Cleanse tablet rounds out the system by providing herbal extracts needed to help rid your body of the impurities that may be obstacles to achieving better health. One ingredient, senna leaf extract, is known for its use to relieve occasional constipation, as well as to encourage the mobilization of waste through the intestinal tract.* Beet root powder and wheat grass juice are included in the formulation to aid in the reduction of metabolic by-products in the blood and the liver. Cranberry juice powder is added to help cleanse impurities from the kidneys and aid in excretion through the bladder.* Milk thistle extract is added for its active component, silymarin. Silymarin has been traditionally used to aid in eliminating toxins from the liver, and is an excellent hepatoprotectant and antioxidant. The immune system is supported with echinacea, astragalus, garlic, zinc and vitamin C. Herbal Cleanse tablets also contain a wide range of B vitamins in sufficient amounts to help maintain energy levels during the detoxification period.Take on days one through seven.
*All information taken from Advocare.com
If your not the biggest fan of reading take a look at this great video explaining the Cleanse Phase!
10 Day Herbal Cleanse from ChooseTheChallenge.com on Vimeo.
- Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) : Fruit Punch Spark, Take (3) Catalyst, Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water)
- Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement Shake as well as the 2 OmegaPlex and one Prenatal vitamin.
- Exercise: 2.5 mile run and weight- lifting
- Drink Rehydrate
- Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): AdvoBar Raw
- Lunch (Meal 3): Tuna with sunflower seeds on top of a bed of lettuce and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar
- Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Muscle Gain with frozen banana mixed with it
- Dinner (Meal 5): Grilled Lemon Chicken which I found in 24 Day Challenge Cookbook with a side of brown rice, and Homemade Tomato Soup , as well as (2) OmegaPlex.
- Evening Snack (Meal 6): Green Apple
Feelings: Still feeling good, missing my carbs a little but still have not cheated besides that little bit of Greek yogurt I had with my fajita chicken salad! I also have my daily routine down and it has made it a lot easier knowing what I need to take when! Today I was excited to make homemade Tomato Soup for the first time, of course it makes it even better that the tomatoes were right from our garden!! I made three batches so I can freeze some for this winter.
Helpful Hint: Eat 5-6 small meals/snacks each day, spaced 2-3 hours apart to keep the metabolism elevated and blood sugar levels regulated. Never skip a meal or snack! Not eating is just as much of a cheat as overeating! This is not a diet, so we need to strengthen your metabolism through feeding the body!
If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!