Sunday, September 8, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day 5


Today marks the half way point of the Cleanse Phase! I wasn't going to weigh myself until the end but I have been feeling so good that I couldn't help myself!!  I am happy to say that I have lost 3 lbs in 5 days, which means I am only 6 lbs away from my goal!  I know it might be water weight but… I don’t care!! :)
I know since my first post I have not really explained too much about the 24 Day Challenge so I am going to take a little time the next three days to explain what exactly it is!

"The Advocare 24 Day Challenge™ is a revolutionary program designed by leading fitness and nutritional experts, built around good, solid nutrition and convenience, in order to help you enhance your immune system and increase energy levels while leaning you out and melting away fat. The program fills the nutritional gaps, cleans out your system and kick-starts your metabolism through some of the same amazing Advocare solutions used by professional athletes for over 20 years." 

The Challenge is made up of two phases “The Cleanse phase” and “The Max phase.” Here is the official 24 Day Challenge webpage for more information or just check back tomorrow for information on the “Cleanse Phase”!
Day 5:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) :  Fruit Punch Spark, Take (3) Catalyst, Take (1) ProBiotic Restore ULTRA and drink the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water) 
  • Exercise: Day 18 of Insanity
  • Breakfast (Meal 1):  Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake as well as the 2 OmegaPlex and one Prenatal vitamin. 
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Green Grapes and ¼ cup of mixed nuts
  • Lunch (Meal 3):  Left over Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita, which I got from the 24 Day Challenge cookbook with brown rice and a fresh tomato.
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4):  Muscle Gain with banana
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Two hard boiled eggs mixed with Dijon mustard over a bed of lettuce and a side of brown rice with homemade salsa, as well as (2) OmegaPlex.
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Apple and ¼ cup of sunflower seeds
Feelings: The last two days I have felt great!  I have more energy then I normally do and my “hunger pains” are gone! I even have a whoopie pie sitting in my fridge and I am not even tempted to eat it!

Helpful Hint: Hard boiled eggs are perfect to have as a snack or as part of your meal!  Here is how I make my hard boil eggs so I can grab them when I need them and you don’t have to worry about over boiling them!!  Hard boiled eggs in the oven

If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment