Sunday, September 29, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day 25 Weigh In









Feelings: Well I did not lose the 10 pounds I was hoping to lose but I am still very excited for what I did accomplish!! I cannot believe I dropped 4 pant sizes, and lost 20.5' inches off of my body... no wonder why I have been a little quicker with my runs, I am carrying less weight! Not only have I had these physical changes but I have so much more energy and have established some awesome eating habits! I am very happy with the entire experience and I am looking forward to continuing my eating habits, as well as some of the Advocare products!  I am going to continue with the Meal Replacement Shakes, Catalyst, Spark, Advobars, Muscle Gain and Rehydrate!  Check back for updates on Healthy Recipes, Fitness posts and Advocare information!

Helpful Hint:

 
Want to make some extra money while enjoying your advocare products?

 
For only $79 you will become an AdvoCare Distributor, receive $50 worth of product samples and a Distributor Kit detailing everything that AdvoCare has to offer. 


Here are just a few of the benefits:


Save on Products
Once you sign up with AdvoCare, you will enjoy an
immediate 20% discount off the retail price of our
great products (excluding sales aids), and could earn up
to a 40% discount.


Earn Income
As a Distributor, you can sell AdvoCare products and earn up to 40% commission. Once you reach the 40% level, you are eligible to earn income five different ways

Become Debt Free
Not only does AdvoCare give you the opportunity to earn income, but we also show you how to use this income to achieve life on your terms. DebtBuster® is a proven system that teaches you the principles of debt, money and investing. This program is FREE to all AdvoCare Distributors.

Access Exclusive Content
Once you become an AdvoCare Distributor, you will receive your own personal Web site, and gain access to exclusive offers, programs and incentives that can help you succeed.

Take the next step to better your future!  Become a Distributor today!

*all information under helpful hint taken from Advocare Becoming a Member

If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. HI! I came across your blog because I really want to use MNS3 and I keep reading different things about what you can and can't take while breastfeeding. I have read and "feel" like the MNS3 would be the best one to use and that it would be okay. My son is a year old now, he still nurses frequently, but I really want to do this! I think I read in your blog that you took the MNS3? Any words of encouragement for this? I think if anything it just change my supply right? So I could just make sure that doesn't happen when I start. Please let me know and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I only took the MNS 3 after I was finished breast feeding, there are thermogenic components within all of the MNS products which can be transferred to your son through your breast milk. I would highly suggest speaking with your physician before starting this product while breast feeding. There is a safe challenge for while you are breast feeding, here is the link below, and the products I used for that one.

      Have you already purchased the challenge?

      https://attachment.fbsbx.com/messaging_attachment.php?mid=mid.1410480074784%3Addb39316633b238235&aid=88aace7c6dd7575977db22e9bc0615ac&tid&uid=484874864941450&accid=500013834&ext=1423285213&hash=AQBOD0ttSm6Q0fwWc7_lHy5FflfFKN6uxRQX5ZopQA6E3A

      Delete