- Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) : Fruit Punch Spark, Take (3) Catalyst, Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water)
- 20 - 30 minutes later for Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake as well as the 2 OmegaPlex and one Prenatal vitamin.
- Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): AdvoBar Raw
- Lunch (Meal 3): Left over Bun-less burger topped with lettuce, tomato and half of an avocado, and a sweet potato with cinnamon
- Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Apple with PB2
- Dinner (Meal 5): Grilled Lemon Chicken which I found in the 24 Day Challenge Cookbook, potato and zucchini foil packs and (2) OmegaPlex
- Evening Snack (Meal 6): Green Grapes
Feelings: Today was the hardest day so far for cravings… I could think of a million things on the “Foods to AVOID” list that I could have devoured, but I figure the more I resist these temptations the easier the toxins are leaving my body! (As I was drooling over my daughters soft serve ice cream cone she got after dance class haha)
Helpful Hint: Having trouble remembering to eat every 2-3 hours? Set an alarm on your phone to vibrate when your next snack/meal time is!
Here is a blip from my 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's handout
Foods to AVOID:
(These products keep toxins alive, like throwing fuel on a fire)
- Coffee, Sodas, Energy Drinks (only drink Spark)
- White foods/Starches (e.g. white pasta, bagels, white bread, white rice, processed foods, crackers, chips)
- Cooking with Oils (it is best to cook with Water or Broth)
- Sugar, Honey, Desserts (except for fresh fruits, these are good sugars)
- Cheese (If at all possible, avoid Dairy Products (cow’s milk, yogurt, butter, etc...dairy products contain lots of sugars and will feed the toxins)
- Fatty Foods, Fried Foods, Fast Foods
- Meat with skin or breading
- Ground beef or fatty meats. Turkey meat is much better and you can season it to taste!
- Salad dressings (due to the fat and oil content use Salsa or fresh squeezed lemon juice and spices instead)
- Canned fruit or vegetables
- Dried fruit coated with sugar
- Instant rice or oatmeal (cook the real deal)
If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!