- Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) : Fruit Punch Spark, Take Catalyst (3) Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA
- Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin.
- Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Advobar Raw
- Lunch (Meal 3): Leftover Clean Beef Stroganoff over cauliflower
- Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Apple and 1/3 cup almonds
- Dinner (Meal 5): Salad topped with Tuna and balsamic vinegar
- Evening Snack (Meal 6): 3 Catalyst before bed
Feelings: One more day! It is crazy how quick the last 24 days have gone, sure there were times where I just wanted a nice big bowl of ice cream (that is why I refused to keep it in the house) but overall it has been a great experience and I am excited to continue practicing clean eating probably 80-90% of the time as well as continue with some of my advocare products!
So what’s the next step?
As your 24 Day Challenge comes to a close keep in mind that the 24 Day Challenge is simply a stepping stone to your weight loss goals. Remind yourself that living healthy is a lifestyle not a 24 day “event”. On days 25 and beyond, you want to continue that lifestyle and keep using your AdvoCare products. For continued weight loss, weight management, and overall wellness, most people choose to continue the Max Phase products and some of their favorite companion products (Catalyst, Slim, Leptilean, Thermoplus, Spark, and Meal ReplacementShakes) as well as the clean eating plan. If you are satisfied with your weight loss and would like to start building muscle you can check out the Advocare Performance Elite Products! Please feel free to contact me if you want to customize a plan for yourself!