Monday, September 23, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day 19




Day 19:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) :  Fruit Punch Spark, Take Catalyst (3) Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin. 
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Advobar Raw
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Leftover Chicken Veggie Bake over brown rice
  •  Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Apple and 1/3 cup almonds
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Chicken fajita salad
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Catalyst (3)
Feelings: Bummed, this week is going to be so busy I will probably not get much time to run, and it actually makes me sad!  I love how good and energized it makes me feel after a nice run, looking forward to my run on Wednesday, I already decided I am doing it while Kaylynn is at school! Well off to finish up my clothes for the Weeusable sale!  

Helpful Hint:




If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment