Sunday, September 22, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day 17






Day 17:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) :  Fruit Punch Spark, Take Catalyst (3) Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA
  • Exercise: 5 mile race
  • Rehydrate
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin. 
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Advobar Raw
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Whole wheat spaghetti noodles with homemade sauce and zucchini
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Grapes and ¼ cup almonds
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Leftover chicken and veggie bake over brown rice
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Muscle Gain shake
Feelings: Excited!  I have one more week until my challenge is over; I know I have adopted some great eating habits that I am going to continue after the 24 days are over but there are probably some things that I will reintroduce but only in moderation (milk, bread).  I am also very excited because today I ran my first 5 mile race and I had my best time of 43:13!  I have to say since starting the 24 Day Challenge I have seen quite a difference in my running and stamina which is super exciting!!! I never would have thought at almost 6 months post-partum I would be back running and doing better than I was pre-pregnancy WOO HOO!


 Ready for my first 5 mile race!

 The FINISH line!



 Love my Supporters!


Helpful Hint: 

 
Just get out there and do something active!!

 


If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment