Friday, September 20, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day 16



Day 16:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) :  Fruit Punch Spark, Take Catalyst (3) Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin. 
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Advobar Raw
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Salad with an egg and beets, cucumber, and tomato topped with balsamic vinegar
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Celery and PB2
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Avalanche (Son’s, version of the diary queen blizzard)
Feelings: SOOOO today was a pretty terrible day!  Work was crazy and I ended up working late and was way past my 3 hours between my Mid afternoon snack and dinner, needless to say I was driving past my favorite ice cream place and was feeling pretty darn hungry, and I decided to celebrate Friday and splurge!  Hey I figure you only live once… and I have my 5 mile race tomorrow so hopefully I will just burn it off :)  BUT it was pretty darn amazing! 

Helpful Hint:






If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment