Thursday, September 19, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day 15


Day 15:
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) :  Fruit Punch Spark, Take Catalyst (3) Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin. 
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Banana and PB2
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Chicken and Veggie bake, see recipe below
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): AdvoBar Double Chocolate, handful of green grapes
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Salad topped with taco meat, avocado, salsa, tomatoes and cucumbers
  • Catalyst 10 minutes prior to exercise
  • Exercise: Insanity day 22
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Chocolate Muscle Gain shake
Feelings: I felt a little hungrier today, as you can tell I had a bigger snack this afternoon then I usually do.  My energy levels are still great, I feel like the spark really helps me get a lot done during the day, and I am sure it would be a lot harder for me to eat less and not have that boost of energy! 

Chicken and Veggie roaster-
1 box Vegetable or Chicken broth
3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, trimmed of fat
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 diced onion
3 cups diced tomatoes (I used homemade)
5 potatoes, sliced
1 bundle of celery, diced
1 bag of carrots
1 can of corn, I used organic but you could also use frozen
2 teaspoons thyme
2 teaspoons basil
2 teaspoons oregano
salt and pepper to taste


Throw the entire ingredient list into roaster or crock pot and cook for 3-4 hours.  I cooked mine in the oven at 350 for 3.5 hours and the chicken just fell apart!  I was very happy with the way this turned out since I pretty much looked in my fridge and cabinets and threw it together!


Helpful Hint: Even though I am not on the real 24 Day Challenge I do have some friends and family that are, and some have complained about feeling nauseated after taking the “Before lunch color packet”, I did some research and noticed quite a few people have this complaint.  If you’re noticing nausea or shakiness with the vitamins you take 30 minutes before your meal, take them 15 minutes before your meal instead. Or you can also split the “take with breakfast or lunch” packets – one with breakfast, one with lunch.



If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks! 

1 comment:

  1. Instead of prenatals that are just okay, take the CorePlex with Iron for all of mom and baby's needs!

    ReplyDelete