- Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) : Fruit Punch Spark, Take Catalyst (3) Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA
- Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement Shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin.
- Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Advobar Raw
- Lunch (Meal 3): Salmon, broccoli and half a sweet potato with cinnamon
- Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, pineapple and blueberries
- Dinner (Meal 5): Homemade spaghetti sauce with turkey burger over grilled zucchini
- Evening Snack (Meal 6): Grapefruit
Feelings: I did miss my fiber drink this morning, but I am still feeling good. I went grocery shopping and stocked up on some healthy goodies for this week. I am trying a yummy clean recipe tomorrow morning for Kaylynn and I for breakfast, check back tomorrow to see what it is and how it turned out!
Helpful Hint: Give yourself at least one rest day from exercise! Exercising every day without a weekly exercise break can actually prove detrimental to your progress. If you don't give your muscles adequate time to rest between exercise sessions, you may actually be over training your body. This increases your risk of developing muscle strain and injury.