Monday, September 16, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day 12



HALF-WAY THERE!
I can't believe how quickly the challenge is going, I am already half way through! I am excited to see my progress on the 24th day, I already can feel a difference in my endurance during my running!  Although I am excited about weighing in and seeing if I made it to my goal, I am going to strive to continue to eat clean and practice better eating habits and hopefully continue to feel as good as I do now!

Day 12:

  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) :  Fruit Punch Spark, Take Catalyst (3) Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water) 
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin. 
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): 1/3 cup almonds and apple
  • Lunch (Meal 3): Leftover meatloaf, broccoli and half a sweet potato with cinnamon
  • Take Catalyst (3)
  • Exercise: 3 mile run
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Muscle Gain shake
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Grilled Chicken and bacon over lettuce with tomatoes and carrots, no dressing, as well as (2) OmegaPlex
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Pineapple

Feelings: Being on the 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom’s my challenge doesn’t change too much between the Cleanse Phase and the Max Phase besides today being my last day for the fiber drink.  I am a little nervous for tomorrow because I feel like the fiber drink keeps me full and I actually enjoy the taste! I have been feeling pretty good and don’t really have cravings or feel extremely hungry.



Helpful Hint:  




P.S. We are putting an order in tomorrow night, you have the opportunity to get a significant discount on the shipping as well as 20-25% discount on the 24 Day Challenge or 10% on all other products!! Let us know if you interested!!



If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment