Sunday, September 15, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day 11



Day 11:

  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) :  Fruit Punch Spark, Take Catalyst (3) Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water) 
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement Shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin. 
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): 1/3 cup almonds and pineapple
  • Lunch (Meal 3): left over Grilled Chicken salad from last night’s dinner
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Advobar Raw
  • Dinner (Meal 5): Crock pot Pork Loin, a Turkey sausage, red beet egg and beets
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Apple

Feelings: I was feeling pretty sluggish this morning after my day off.  I am realizing how what you eat really affects the way your body feels.  Once I got my spark in me I was feeling a little more rejuvenated! After church we headed up to Knoebels, I thought today was going to be a hard day with all the yummy temptations they have to offer but I did really well and ate my snacks instead of all the other goodies that were available!   And to be honest after yesterday I really wasn’t even hungry for the “good” stuff!  We then went back to my parent’s camper and had a nice cook-out by the fire!  



Helpful Hint:  Day 11 hint - Now that the Max phase is starting I am allowed to re-introduce some more complex carbs back into my diet. I am only going to be doing this in the morning and afternoon in order to give my body the whole day to use those carbs as energy. While you can be a little more flexible with your eating in the Max Phase, it is VERY important that the carb count and meal size stay the same. NO more than 30 grams of carbohydrate at a time!!!


P.S. We are putting an order in Tuesday night, you have the opportunity to get a significant discount on the shipping as well as 20-25% discount on the 24 Day Challenge or 10% on all other products!! Let us know if you interested!!



If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment