Like I said yesterday today I took a day off between the Cleanse and Max Phase, I didn’t go all out but I did not eat completely clean, Hey you only celebrate your 6th wedding Anniversary, right?
- Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) : Fruit Punch Spark, Take (3) Catalyst, Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water)
- Exercise: 5.4 mile run
- Drink Rehydrate
- Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement Shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin.
- Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): 1/3 cup almonds and a pear
- Dinner (Meal 3): Went to my favorite place the Hershey Pantry, we got an appetizer of Old Bay French Fries and I got a Grilled chicken salad with pears, cranberries, Gorgonzola cheese and pecans with raspberry poppy-seed dressing
- Evening Snack (Meal 4): a slice of the best coconut cake, from Hershey Pantry ( I did share with Kyle)
Feelings: I felt really good this morning after my run! But after we ate dinner, my stomach was not really happy with what I put in my mouth, at least the French fries. It makes me never want to eat them again with how crappy I felt. I think my body was getting used to all the good nutritional food I was feeding it, and I am ready to get back on track tomorrow! I must say the cake tasted pretty good, and since I was sharing it with my husband it didn’t have a negative effect on me!
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband so blessed to call you mine!