Saturday, September 14, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day OFF




Like I said yesterday today I took a day off between the Cleanse and Max Phase, I didn’t go all out but I did not eat completely clean, Hey you only celebrate your 6th wedding Anniversary, right?   
  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) :  Fruit Punch Spark, Take (3) Catalyst, Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water) 
  • Exercise: 5.4 mile run
  • Drink Rehydrate
  • Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement Shake, as well as the (2) OmegaPlex and (1) prenatal vitamin. 
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): 1/3 cup almonds and a pear  
  • Dinner (Meal 3): Went to my favorite place the Hershey Pantry, we got an appetizer of Old Bay French Fries and I got a Grilled chicken salad with pears, cranberries, Gorgonzola cheese and pecans with raspberry poppy-seed dressing
  • Evening Snack (Meal 4): a slice of the best coconut cake, from Hershey Pantry ( I did share with Kyle)
Feelings: I felt really good this morning after my run!  But after we ate dinner, my stomach was not really happy with what I put in my mouth, at least the French fries. It makes me never want to eat them again with how crappy I felt.  I think my body was getting used to all the good nutritional food I was feeding it, and I am ready to get back on track tomorrow!  I must say the cake tasted pretty good, and since I was sharing it with my husband it didn’t have a negative effect on me!


Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband so blessed to call you mine! 



If you stumbled across this site and have questions about AdvoCare and/or the 24 Day Challenge, please feel free to visit our SITE, our Facebook page AdvocarePAChampions, or email me at advocarepachampions@gmail.com. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment