I said I would take three days to better explain what exactly the 24 Day Challenge is, so for the last day, I am going to tell you about the companion products that go along with the 24 Day Challenge
Companion products can be used in conjunction with the products that come with your 24-Day Challenge™ Bundle. Although not officially part of the 24-Day Challenge™, these products are fantastic complements to the program and can help target your specific needs. It is important to stay in contact with your AdvoCare coach to ensure you are using these products at the proper times and phases during the 24-Day Challenge™.
Catalyst™ works to feed muscle, not fat, leaving our body more toned and better defined. Catalyst contains branched-chain amino acids, which help support endurance and strength in conjunction with exercise.
Catalyst can also aid in preserving muscle and energy levels during times of calorie restriction, and can help support post-exercise muscle repair and recovery.
ThermoPlus™ contains sage and oolong tea extracts, plus nutritional support, to stimulate your metabolism and help you use the calories you consume more efficiently. This thermogenic product should be used during the Max Phase only, not during the Cleanse Phase.
For those occasional times when you must have your cake and eat it too, Carb-Ease™ Plus is a great solution for anyone who has trouble resisting occasional sweets and carbohydrate-laden foods. Carb-Ease Plus helps inhibit the breakdown of carbohydrates and fats, encourages fat metabolism, and supports overall body composition.
AdvoCare Workout Series
The AdvoCare Workout Series Can You 24 is a two-disc DVD set, which includes seven workouts, 24 exercises per workout, a ColorTrack tool that encourages all levels of exercise, takes only 24 minutes, and requires no equipment! As an added bonus, it is led by some of our top AdvoCare Independent Distributors.
*All information taken from Advocare 24 Day Challenge
- Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) : Fruit Punch Spark, Take (3) Catalyst, Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water)
- Breakfast (Meal 1): Berry Meal Replacement shake, as well as the 2 OmegaPlex and one prenatal vitamin.
- Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Watermelon
- Lunch (Meal 3): Left over Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita, which I got from the 24 Day Challenge cookbook with brown rice on top of a bed of lettuce and tomato
- Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Green Apple and PB2
- Dinner (Meal 5): Salsa Chicken with brown rice and fresh tomatoes, as well as (2) OmegaPlex.
- Evening Snack (Meal 6): Double Chocolate AdvoBar (and loved every chocolaty bite!)
Feelings: Still feeling good can’t wait till Day 10 to weigh myself again! Clothes are feeling baggy which is always a good sign! Tonight I was having a major chocolate craving so I decided to try my new Double Chocolate AdvoBar and man did that hit the spot!
- 2 tablespoons hummus with a mixed veggie bag of red sweet pepper, cherry tomatos, carrots and celery
- Mash 1/4 of a peeled avocado and stir in a dash of garlic salt place on top of a cucumber and tomato
- Tuna salad doesn’t have to be reserved for lunch. Combine 2 ounces of drained water-packed light tuna with 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard and use celery and carrot sticks for dipping
- Seeds and Nuts (raw almonds are best)
- Fresh Fruit
- Hard-boiled egg
- Celery or Cucumber with fat-free black bean dip
- Frozen Grapes
- Apple slices with PB2
- AdvoBar Snack bars- Double Chocolate or Raw
- Banana with peanut butter (natural- no added sugar)
- Banana "Ice-Cream"
- Muscle Gain shake