What is the “MAX Phase?”
After completing the Cleanse Phase, it’s time to move into days 11-24: The Max Phase. The Max Phase is about fueling your body in order to achieve maximum results.
During this phase you will take three products (Metabolic Nutrition System - MNS®, Meal Replacement Shakes, and Spark) that work together to provide you with sustained energy, appetite control, core nutrition and overall wellness.
Metabolic Nutrition System - MNS®
During the Max Phase, you can choose from three Metabolic Nutrition Systems which all provide sustained energy, appetite control, core nutrition and overall wellness. If you’re not sure which system to use, AdvoCare recommends beginning with MNS® Max 3, which provides you with a foundational level of appetite control and energy. For a higher level of appetite control you can choose MNS® Max C†, and for more energy you can choose MNS® Max E†. All three formulations include: CorePlex® (our multivitamin), OmegaPlex®, ProBiotic Restore™ Ultra, thermogenic components and additional wellness supplements.
Meal Replacement Shake
Skipping meals is a common mistake people make in weight-management or wellness programs. The Meal Replacement Shake is a healthy, delicious solution. Each shake includes 22-24 grams of protein, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 5-6 grams of fiber, 26 vitamins and minerals, and 50 percent of the recommended daily allowance of calcium. They come in several great-tasting flavors.
AdvoCare Spark® Energy Drink Mix
A box of AdvoCare Spark® Energy Drink Mix completes the Max Phase. AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink Mix is a unique multi-nutrient system that was developed as a nutritional source of energy and enhanced mental focus. It's a sugar-free drink mix that has more than 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients that work synergistically to provide a healthy, balanced and effective source of energy that won't overburden or overstimulate your body like other energy drinks on the market. This amazing product serves as an all-in-one solution that gives you a quick boost of energy that lasts for hours. It comes in eight refreshing flavors.
*All information taken from Advocare 24 Day Challenge
- Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) : Fruit Punch Spark, Take (3) Catalyst, Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water)
- Breakfast (Meal 1): 3 egg whites with spinach and fresh salsa, as well as the 2 OmegaPlex and one prenatal vitamin.
- Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): Peach and ¼ cup mixed nuts
- Lunch (Meal 3): Chocolate Meal Replacement shake
- Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): Green Apple and PB2
- Exercise: Insanity Day 19
- Dinner (Meal 5): Meatloaf which I found in 24 Day Challenge Cookbook with a side of Grilled Eggplant and a foil packet of carrots on the grill, as well as (2) OmegaPlex.
- Evening Snack (Meal 6): Bowl of strawberries, blueberries and fresh pineapple
Feelings: I am feeling GREAT! Things have become much easier, no more hunger pains, and every once in a while I would like to raid my pantry for some pretzels but nothing I can’t talk myself out of! I am also very excited with how our dinner turned out, it was definitely the best one so far, OH MY SO yummy! I never had eggplant just sliced and grilled with some balsamic vinegar and it hit the spot!
Helpful Hint: Having trouble keeping track of your fluid intake and have a smartphone? Check out this cool app I found, its called Waterlogged, its extremely helpful in logging your fluids!