So here is my BEFORE pictures... ready to get rid of my baby pouch!
- Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) : Fruit Punch Spark, Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water)
- 20 - 30 minutes later for Breakfast (Meal 1): 3 egg whites with spinach, and fresh tomatoes as well as the 2 OmegaPlex and one Prenatal vitamin.
- Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2): 1/3 cup of mixed nuts and an apple.
- Lunch (Meal 3): Berry Meal Replacement Shake
- Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4): AdvoBar Raw.
- 10 minutes prior to my run I took 3 catalyst
- Exercise: 3 mile run
- Drink Rehydrate
- Dinner (Meal 5): Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas which I found in the 24 Day Challenge Cookbook,over a bed of lettuce and a side of brown rice. I also ended up putting a small amount of plain Greek yogurt because it was a little SPICY! (This was my first no-no but I couldn't eat it that hot), took (2) OmegaPlex
- Evening Snack (Meal 6): Watermelon
Feelings: It did take me a little to "wake" up but as soon as I had my Spark I was ready to take on the day! Today was another pretty busy day with taking Kaylynn to a Kindermusic class and then stopped at Hornings to fill my fridge with some cheap produce! I also had my snack time count down in the afternoon, and was ready for my Advobar, but after that I felt good and even got in a nice run before dinner!
Tonight Kyle and I participated in an Advocare Facebook Mixer and they had posted this video and thought I would share!
Have a great rest of the night!