Thursday, September 5, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge for Breastfeeding Mom's: Day 2

Before I get started on Day 2, I forgot to mention yesterday to take a picture of yourself to compare when you complete the challenge:  

So here is my BEFORE pictures... ready to get rid of my baby pouch!






Day 2:

  • Immediately upon rising (On an empty stomach) :  Fruit Punch Spark, Take (1) Probiotic Restore ULTRA and drank the Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water) 
  • 20 - 30 minutes later for Breakfast  (Meal 1):  3 egg whites with spinach, and fresh tomatoes as well as the 2 OmegaPlex and one Prenatal vitamin. 
  • Mid Morning Snack (Meal 2):  1/3 cup of mixed nuts and an apple. 
  • Lunch (Meal 3):  Berry Meal Replacement Shake 
  • Mid Afternoon Snack (Meal 4):  AdvoBar Raw.
  • 10 minutes prior to my run I took 3 catalyst  
  • Exercise: 3 mile run
  • Drink Rehydrate 
  • Dinner (Meal 5):  Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas which I found in the 24 Day Challenge Cookbook,over a bed of lettuce and a side of brown rice. I also ended up putting a small amount of plain Greek yogurt because it was a little SPICY! (This was my first no-no but I couldn't eat it that hot), took (2) OmegaPlex
  • Evening Snack (Meal 6): Watermelon
Feelings: It did take me a little to "wake" up but as soon as I had my Spark I was ready to take on the day! Today was another pretty busy day with taking Kaylynn to a Kindermusic class and then stopped at Hornings to fill my fridge with some cheap produce! I also had my snack time count down in the afternoon, and was ready for my Advobar, but after that I felt good and even got in a nice run before dinner! 
 
Tonight Kyle and I participated in an Advocare Facebook Mixer and they had posted this video and thought I would share!

Have a great rest of the night!


If you have stumbled across this site and have questions about Advocare or the 24 Day Challenge please visit Our Site, our Facebook page AdvoCarePAChampions or feel free to e-mail me at AdvocarePaChampions@gmail.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment